The gallery Lucida’s open call for the programs in 2017 ended 21st October 2016.
The gallery received 48 applications to the open call.
At the proposal of the gallery Arts Council, the following exhibitions are included in the Lucida exhibiting program for 2017:
1. Ljubomir Vucinic’s solo exhibition
2. Radoslav Tadic’s solo exhibition
3. Nenad Burnic’s solo exhibition
4. Tatjana Milutinovic-Vondraček’s solo exhibition
The Art Council has proposed three joint solo exhibitions:
5. Joint exhibition of Dragana Stevanovic and Goran Juresa
6. Joint exhibition of Andro Banovac, Danja Tekic and Slavko Lukovic
7. Joint exhibition of Bogdan Stefanovic, Bozidar Tabakovic Vlcev and Tara Rodic
In addition to these exhibitions, the fallowing exhibition shall also be included in the Lucida gallery programme:
8. Tanja Orbovic’s authoring project “TIPO – the thin line between applied and fine arts” featuring Vladimir Peric’s artworks.
We would like to thank all the artists for their trust and participation in our open call, which has significantly contributed to the quality of gallery Lucida’s exhibiting programme established for 2017.
Due to the limited number of terms for the solo exhibitions and also as a form of abetment to the participants of the open call, the Lucida Gallery plans to provide a single term divided into two segments for a group exhibition, in which all the participants of the open call will be presented with one of their artworks, if the participants show an interest for this idea.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we could start the realisation of the group exhibition.
For the Lucida gallery